Furniture ready for manufacture
THE FINAL DETAILS
Julie can work alongside in-house design/engineering teams or independently, supporting you to meet your factories demands and client expectations, detailing in a way most suited to you.
- Julie will ensure she has a good understanding of individual manufacturing methods, drawing and information styles usually used to communicate to the shop floor
- Value engineering.
- Good knowledge base of timber products and detailing.
- Good knowledge base of glass, metalwork & plastics typical of furniture use.
- Can detail up all furniture fittings including cam & pins.
- Familiar with creating Bills of Materials and cutting lists
- Create piece part drawings for a CNC machine.
Engineered solutions are often communicated through:
- Full Solidworks 3-D models
- Solidworks & AutoCAD 2-D drawings
- Material Specification
- Cutting Lists/Bills of Materials
- Specific drawings for Bought Out Product such as glass, acrylic and metalwork.
- Dwg/Dxf files for CNC machines
Great Ormond street hospital, nurse stations, receptions & Tea points
Boutique 54 hotel suite
Combe Haven Park Reception, reception seating & café
Leach Studio Ltd
Bolton Museum, special display case for an Egyptian mummy